Once you get this you have to say five things that you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers!
You want me to talk about myself?? Hmm I’m not very good at this but we’ll give it a go… *deep breath*
1. My hair. It’s naturally wavy/curly, but they’re not tight curls so it’s not frizzy. It will also stay straight and I have a lot of it so that means I can do lots of cool things with my hair and it will usually cooperate!
2. My laugh. I laugh A LOT and it’s pretty loud. People are always telling me they can hear me coming or recognize me in a loud crowded room because of my laugh. Yes, I’m sure lots of people find my laugh obnoxious, but I don’t care. When something is funny I don’t want to hold back!
3. I’m really patient, which means that I’m able to stick through potentially difficult tasks and see them through. I don’t like seeing something left unfinished and I don’t mind waiting to see it done. When other people get tired, bored, or frustrated, I’m still trucking along.
4. I like that I don’t have a lot of (any?) enemies. I get along with practically everyone, and this means that I avoid any drama, don’t have people mad at me, and make lots of friends along the way. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t make friends with EVERYONE, but the people who don’t click with me all the way just stay acquaintances.
5. I like that I can learn things quickly and that I like to learn. I’m bored if I’m not doing something involving my brain, and I especially like learning new languages or where words come from. I always have lots of questions about the how and why of things, I think I must be like those kids who annoyingly ask “Why? Why? Why?” all the time!